7 Reasons to Get A Good Night's Sleep
Updated: Nov 18
Do you get 7-9 hours of quality sleep a night? Consistently?
Some people need a little more, some a little less, but stop staying up until 2am* playing Candy Crush. Don't get us wrong. We love Candy Crush. Probably a little too much if we're being honest. Just play during the day.
*Unless you have time to sleep until 10am-- then play all the Candy Crush you want!
Why Sleep Well?
1. Reduce stress and improve mood.
2. Maximize learning and memory.
3. Get sick less often and heal faster.
4. Weight control and healthy glucose metabolism.
5. Significantly lower your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
6. Better interpersonal relationships and sex life.
7. More energy. (Our favorite!)
Click on this snapshot of Jane and her
T-shirt quilt for a chance to win a FREE
Project Repat Quilt and we'll send you
a 25% Promo Code from Adulting with
Jane for any of their products!
And don't forget to watch our first-of-its-kind shoppable sitcom, Adulting with Jane!
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of them, Adulting with Jane receives a small commission (at no extra cost to you) that goes toward our production costs.
Help us, a small business, help other quality small businesses!